Once again, it is time for the Great Easter Egg Hunt. The first clue appears in today’s paper.
However, if you’re the enterprising sort, your search might have begun a day ago. That’s because, for the first time ever, you can now obtain the clues before they run in the paper.
In a twist to this year’s rules, clues will be available at contest sponsors the day before they appear in the paper. All you have to do is go to one of the sponsors to find out what the clue is.
Sponsors of this year’s contest include:
• Speedy Cash, at Watergap
• Community Trust Bank, in Allen and Prestonsburg
• Parkview Pharmacy, at Minnie
• The Mountain Arts Center, in Prestonsburg
• Walmart of Prestonsburg
• Stonecrest Golf Course
• Howard Family Pharmacy, at Eastern
• Riverview Health Care, in Prestonsburg
• Prestonsburg Health Care
• Home Furniture, Prestonsburg
• Healthy Smiles, in Prestonsburg
Please note that you must personally visit a sponsor to obtain the clue early. Contest rules prohibit giving out the clues over the phone.
As always, this year’s contest will pay $500 to the clever person who figures out what the clues mean and brings the egg to our office.
Good luck and happy hunting!
— The Floyd County Times