PIKEVILLE — The robbery of a nail salon in Coal Run heads the indictments handed down by a Pike County grand jury.
Kimberly Key, 44, and Kristopher Keene, 41, both of Pikeville, were indicted for first-degree robbery. Court documents allege the pair robbed the salon by threatening Kara Nguyen.
Also indicted were:
• John Maynard, 25, of Virgie, and Johnathan Weddington, 21, of Pikeville, were indicted for first-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking in connection with a the theft of a rifle, television and laptop computer from the home of Kelly Bentley and Nicky Holbrook. Maynard was also charged with persisent felony offender.
• John Maynard, 25, of Jonancy, and Tanner Spears, of Kimper, were indicted for receiving stolen property, a Honda ATV. Maynard was also charged with persistent felony offender.
• Hassel Prater, 57, of Stopover, Ronnie Zankovitch, 40, of Freeburn, and Mathew Wolford, 34, also of Freeburn, were indicted for theft by unlawful taking of more than $10,000 of timber from Ronnie Mounts.
• Gerde Williams, 52, of Pikeville, and Shawn Spurlock, 19, and Nicky Spurlock, 22, of Printer, were indicted for receiving a vehicle worth more than $500 that had been stolen from Frank Slone.
• Scottie Johnson, 29, of Pikeville, was indicted for second-degree assault for cutting Troy Hamilton.
• James Brock III, 37, of Pikeville, was indicted for receiving stolen property and two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card belonging to Geneva Stiltner.
• Justin Bryant, 27, and Rebecca Bryant, 28, both of Pikeville, were indicted for tampering with a prisoner monitoring device and escape from custody.
• Sabrina Bowling, 29, of Shelbiana and Carl David Trent of Glowmar in Perry County, were indicted on two counts of theft of a controlled substance, oxycodone and methadone, and two counts of theft of a controlled substance.
• Carla Cline 38, of Pikeville, was indicted for first, second and third-degree of trafficking in a controlled substances. oxycodone, hydrocodone and xanax, and DUI, second offense.
• Walter Fick III, 42, of Melvin, was indicted for possession of a controlled substance, oxycodone, and tampering with physical evidence.
• Eric Tackett, 33, of Beaver, was indicted for possession of a controlled substance, oxycodone.
• Malinda Mason, 32, of Whitesburg, and Kristy Parsons, 34, of Betsy Lane, were indicted for theft by unlawful taking from Walmart, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, oxycodone, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Scott Blackburn, 49, of Freeburn, was arrested for promoting contraband in a detention facility.
• Don Adkins, 73, of Pikeville, was indicted for theft by failure to make a required disposition of property.