Last updated: August 12. 2014 2:24PM - 938 Views
Aaron K. Nelson anelson@civitasmedia.com



Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

PRESTONSBURG — A minor fire at Billy Ray’s Restaurant was quickly contained by responders from the Prestonsburg Fire Department on Friday morning.


Assistant Fire Chief Chuck Davis says that it was a grease fire, contained to the stove area and quickly brought under control.


Next door, employees from Mountain Comprehensive Care Center briefly evacuated into the street, purely as a precautionary measure.


The fire caused no injuries and no major property damage.


Comments
comments powered by Disqus



Featured Businesses


Poll



Info Minute



Gas Prices

Prestonsburg Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com