PRESTONSBURG — A regular meeting of the Floyd County Fiscal Court will be held Friday, where magistrates are expected to get an update on the Harold Sewer Project.
The Fiscal Court will meet Friday at 10 a.m. in the Old Floyd County Courthouse. County officials are scheduled to examine the 2012 Floyd County Tax Compilation presented by Pack & Associates.
Other items to be discuss during Friday’s meeting include:
• Middle Creek Battlefield Project
• Appointments to the Floyd County Library Board
• Acceptance of Tax Rates for the county, special districts, and fire departments
• Jail Report
• Mountain Comprehensive Care Grant payments
• Floyd County Sheriff’s Department Lake Patrol Payments
• Approval of the regular claims list
The court is also expected to re-examine a disbursement request for courthouse renovations.
Friday’s meeting is a regular meeting, which provides a time for citizen comments.