PRESTONSBURG - The names of six people indicted for felony offenses were released last week by a Floyd County grand jury.
According to court records, the grand jury released the names and indictments on Aug. 27. Those indicted are as follows:
• Timothy Hall, 45, of Hi Hat - operating a motor vehicle under the influence, operating a motor vehicle while licenses suspended or revoked, first-degree possession of a controlled substance, third-degree possession of a controlled substance, controlled substance prescription not in original container, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, failure to produce insurance card, failure of non-owner to maintain required insurance, failure to register transfer of motor vehicle.
• James E. Mace, 23, Pikeville - murder, first-degree assault, persistent felony offender.
• Caleb H. Slone, 24, Martin - fleeing or evading police in the first-degree, first-degree wanton endangerment, reckless driving.
• Kenneth B. Spradlin, 57, Auxier - first-degree sexual abuse (2 counts).
• Darren Z. Sexton, 32, McDowell - first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree criminal mischief.
• Clarence D. Miller, 33, Prestonsburg - flagrant non-support.
To bring an indictment the grand jury will not find guilt, but only the probability that a crime was committed, that the accused person did it, and that he/she should be tried.