floydcountytimes.com

Billy Ray’s Restaurant experiences minor fire

Aaron K. Nelson anelson@civitasmedia.com

August 12, 2014

PRESTONSBURG — A minor fire at Billy Ray’s Restaurant was quickly contained by responders from the Prestonsburg Fire Department on Friday morning.


Assistant Fire Chief Chuck Davis says that it was a grease fire, contained to the stove area and quickly brought under control.


Next door, employees from Mountain Comprehensive Care Center briefly evacuated into the street, purely as a precautionary measure.


The fire caused no injuries and no major property damage.