October 29, 2013
SOMERSET – The Young Professionals of East Kentucky organization is hosting its fourth annual Benefit and Awards Dinner in Somerset, on Saturday, Nov. 9, at 6:30 p.m. at the Carnegie Community Arts Center. Keynote speaker will be businessman and philanthropist Terry Forcht, president and CEO of the Forcht Group of Kentucky.
The Awards Dinner will honor the outstanding young professionals across the region as well as to celebrate YPEK’s regional mission to connect, grow, and lead. Registration and reception will begin at 6 p.m. Dinner tickets may be reserved online at www.ypek.org.
The 2013 YPEK award recipients are as follows:
• Young Professional of the Year: Tammie Wilson, Pulaski County
• Young Civic Leader of the Year: Tiffany Bourne, Pulaski County
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Tim Robinson, Lawrence County
• Young Professional in Education: Shawna Hall, Pike County
• Young Professional of the Arts: Devin Hylton, Pike County
• YPEK Rising Star Award, China Riddle, Pike County
• YPEK Father Beiting Award: Rebecca Koury, Jackson County
• YPEK Legacy Award: Karen Engle, Whitley County
YPEK is a nonprofit organization that serves 32 east Kentucky counties and is designed to promote networking, leadership and service in the region. For more information, visit www.ypek.org.