February 28, 2013
The manufacturing of methamphetamine headed up a list of several recent indictments handed down this week by a Floyd County grand jury.
According to court records, Angela Shepherd, Brandon Arnett, Ryan Lykins, Jason White, Amanda Conn and Robin Howard were each indicted on at least one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
Shepherd, 31, of Hueysville, was indicted for manufacturing methamphetamine, first-degree possession of a controlled substance, controlled substance endangerment to a child (3 counts). Shepherd was arrested last month along with Ryan Lykins, who was indicted on the same charges, and Brandon Arnett. Arnett was indicted on charges of manufacturing methamphetamine and first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
Nineteen indictments in all were filed Feb. 13 in Floyd County Circuit Court. They include:
• Jason White, 34, Hueysville - manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Amanda E. Conn, 20, Garrett - manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Robin Howard, 39, Garrett - manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Laura B. Johnson, 27, Hi Hat - theft of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence.
• Christopher M. Henson, 18, use of an electronic communication system to procure a minor to commit a sexual offense, distribution of obscene matter to minors.
• Clayton McCutcheon, 24, Pikeville - flagrant non-support.
• Sammy Meade, 51, Drift - first degree sexual abuse, first degree indecent exposure, distribution of obscene materials to minors.
• James M. Woods, 29, Prestonsburg - fleeing or evading police, second degree burglary, first degree criminal mischief, public intoxication of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, menacing, resisting arrest.
• Bryan Lafferty, 36, Dwale - receiving stolen property.
• Gregory Scott Arnett, 30, Martin - fleeing or evading police, operating a motor vehicle while license revoked or suspended, speeding, reckless driving, failure to produce insurance card, failure to wear a seatbelt, trafficking in marijuana, marijuana cultivation, second degree possession of a controlled substance, third degree possession of a controlled substance, controlled substance not in original container.
• David Jason Slone, 39, Wayland - first degree escape.
• Ricky Yates, 50, Prestonsburg - theft by unlawful taking.
• Daniel Lafferty, 32, Minnie - flagrant non-support.
• Daniel Lafferty, 32, Minnie - theft by deception (2 counts).
• Andrew Howell, 24, Harold - third degree sexual abuse, second degree unlawful imprisonment.
• Ronnie D. Hall, 53, Galveston - possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, fleeing or evading police, resisting arrest, alcohol intoxication.